Listen to Post
Employee spotlight is our blog series where we get up-close and personal (and have some fun) with our favorite team members at Commit Global.
Next one on our list is one of our newest additions to the team, our Project Manager Thaleia Tzamou.
1. Thaleia, how long have you been working at Commit Global?
I joined Commit Global almost two months ago.
2. What does your job entail?
Communication with translators and clients, file preparations, allocations, deliveries and QA checks.
3. What do you like most about your job?
No two days are the same, there are challenges every day and opportunities to learn and acquire experiences.
4. What is the best career lesson you’ve learned so far?
5. What would you do (for a career) if you weren’t doing this?
Maybe something relating to travelling or dog care, but I haven’t really thought about it.
6. What do you like to do when you aren’t working?
7. What’s a fun fact about you many people may not know?
I have a twin sister and it can be quite confusing for people who have not seen us together.
8. Where’s your favorite place in the world?
9. If you could visit any place in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
10. What did you want to be growing up?
11. What is the one thing, you can’t live without?
12. If you could have any superpower what would it be?
13. What is one food that you cannot resist?
14. Pizza or burger?
15. Wine or beer?
Check more employee spotlights here.