Listen to Post
Employee spotlight is our blog series where we get up-close and personal (and have some fun) with our favorite team members at Commit Global. Next one on our list is our Project Manager Karina Santodomingo.
1. Karina, how long have you been working at Commit Global?
I have been working at Commit Global since February 2023.
2. What does your job entail?
Managing the entire project from start to finish.
3. What do you like most about your job?
Meeting people from all around the world and learning new things all the time.
4. What would you do (for a career) if you weren’t doing this?
Marketing and sales.
5. If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor?
6. What do you like to do when you aren’t working?
Going to the gym and spending time with my daughter.
7. What is your favorite sports team?
8. What’s a fun fact about you many people may not know?
I can mimic different accents.
9. Where’s your favorite place in the world?
10. If you could visit any place in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
11. What is your motto or personal mantra?
My mantra is “Stay resilient during difficult times of stress”. I use it to shift my mindset, attitude, and perspective positively. Sure, bad things happen. But you can control how you respond.
12. Three words to best describe you:
Responsible, sociable and kind.
13. What tv show/movie are you ashamed to admit you love?
The little mermaid.
14. If you could have any superpower what would it be?
15. What is one food that you cannot resist?
McDonalds and ice-cream.