Corporate Social Responsibility
Do we care?
The answer is a firm “yes”! Commit Global believes in following a code of conduct, business ethics and giving back to the community.
If you are interested in finding out more about the way we do business, keep reading.
Committed to ethical practices, equity and our community
- Commit Global respects its clients, partners, vendors and personnel.
- We compete fairly with other competitors.
- We comply fully with all applicable laws and regulations and actively promote and encourage awareness and compliance with these laws and regulations.
- We conduct business with integrity and respect to human rights.
- At Commit Global, all individuals are respected equally.
- Our clients are offered services effectively, promptly and accurately.
- We share a responsibility for our clients, partners, vendors and personnel around the world, as our activities, services and provisions are of a global impact.
- Compensation to our employees, suppliers and vendors must be fair, adequate and allow them to make a reasonable profit.
- We are a for-profit organization and as such, our operations should allow for adequate and reasonable profit
Women On Top is an organization for the professional empowerment of women and for equality at the workplace. Using mentoring, lifelong learning, consulting and content creation as tools, they seek to support working and unemployed women and their environment to create a more equal future for all.
Commit Global supports the Women on Top organization by sponsoring their annual one-day business conference.
Supporting the Community
Referrals are the lifeblood of our business. In fact an astonishing 80% of our new business comes from satisfied clients that refer us to their colleagues, business partners and friends. As our way of saying thank you, we’ve developed a charity-centered referral program.
Our clients help us grow and continue to do what we love, and we give back to the community by making a donation on their behalf to “The Smile of the Child” nonprofit organization.