Help us, help others!
You make a referral and we make a donation on your behalf!
REFER FOR A CAUSE
A referral is the highest compliment you can give us
Referrals are the lifeblood of our business. In fact an astonishing 80% of our new business comes from satisfied clients that refer us to their colleagues, business partners and friends. As our way of saying thank you, we’ve developed a charity-centered referral program.
You help us grow and continue to do what we love, and we will give back to the community by making a donation on your behalf to “The Smile of the Child” nonprofit organization.
- Because we know that many of you are as passionate about giving back to the community as you are about your business.
- Because it is part of our company culture. As a responsible member of the society and our local community, we make a point of giving back through meaningful actions.
- You make a referral by filling in the information and submitting the form below.
- We will send your referral a personalized email explaining why we are contacting them. It will be courteous and pleasant and we will let them know that you submitted their information through our community referral program because you thought they could also benefit from our services. We will copy you in our introduction email.
- We will make a donation* on your behalf to The Smile of the Child nonprofit organization and you will receive an acknowledgement email from the organization in the following weeks.
*We will make a donation each time we receive a referral from you, for every referral and whether that referral becomes a client or not. After all, it is all about thanking you for your trust and confidence in us!
Join us in supporting our worthwhile cause by referring colleagues, business partners and friends working in eLearning, Tech, Software, Legal/Financial and Life Sciences companies with international presence that might need help with translation, localization, voice-over, subtitling and linguistic/cultural consultation.
It could be people working in Marketing, Localization, Procurement, Human Resources, Product Development, Production, Learning or Training roles.
Our Cause: The Smile of the Child
We all know and talk about children on the streets who can’t smile. They cannot smile because they don’t have money, toys, or food and some of them do not even have parents. Just think and leave all the talking behind: let’s unite and give whatever we can to poor children, white and black. They are all children and deserve a smile. This association will be called: ‘The Smile of the Child’. Let’s all come together to help, together we can accomplish it.”
From founder Andreas’ diary, November 1995
These words written by 10-year-old Andreas Yannopoulos, while suffering from terminal cancer, expressed his wish to establish an organization that would protect children irrespective of their color, race, religion, nationality, or socio-economic status.
The Smile of the Child was established in 1996 and is a voluntary, non-profit child welfare organization based in Athens, Greece. Since then, the Association has expanded to meet the serious problems of children in-need living in Greece. Through its varied services, The Smile of the Child protects children’s rights and provides them with emotional and psychological support. For more information on the programs of the organization, click here.