Our Mission & Vision
To provide our customers with reliable language solutions by adopting an incisive perspective to their needs; powered by a sense of respect for our customers and our people, we want to be a partner of choice for both.
Pillars for successful business
We want to know what you need and how we can best serve you. We see the biggest value in collaboration and we strive to cultivate such a relationship with our customers. Our communication is to the point. Our action is prompt and transparent. Our delivery is consistently reliable and high-standard.
QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT
To view the company’s Quality Policy Statement, please click here.
At Commit, we consider our people being the key not only for our but also for our customers’ success. Therefore, we commit to providing a collaborative and supporting work environment where our people can explore their skills and potential while also being able to maintain a work-life balance; we endorse and pursue the development and advancement of our people; we encourage and welcome constructive criticism!
- We are committed to quality, customer service and continuous improvement.
- We have standardized processes in place that allows us to comply to requirements, align operational needs and manage risk.
- We take non-compliances seriously as we have a corrective and preventive actions mechanism that is set into motion in such cases.
- All translators, reviewers and project managers involved in your projects have the necessary professional competences for the delivery of a quality translation service.
- Our team’s competences are maintained and updated regularly via continuous practice and training.
- We use state-of-the-art technology in our project work.
- We have documented processes in place for all projects.
- Your valuable data and information assets are securely managed.
- Your sensitive and confidential information is protected.
- Best-practice information security methods are used.
- A proactive approach towards information security threats is adopted.
- Security risks are appropriately prioritized and managed.