Listen to Post
Employee spotlight is our blog series where we get up-close and personal (and have some fun) with our favorite team members at Commit Global. Next one on our list is our Project Manager Eliana Di Jorgi.
1. Eliana, how long have you been working at Commit Global?
I have been working at Commit Global since mid February 2023.
2. What does your job entail?
I am in charge of the life cycle of different types of jobs. Mostly, preparing and assigning files for medical localization projects in various languages for translation, monitoring all the workflow steps, managing linguistic assets, completing QA tasks and also communicating with the linguists and the client.
3. What do you like most about your job?
The fact that I am constantly learning new things.
4. What is the best career lesson you’ve learned so far?
Always ask questions, no matter how silly you feel they are. Team work is the best way of working. Trust your peers.
5. What would you do (for a career) if you weren’t doing this?
I’d be a Literature or History teacher.
6. What do you like to do when you aren’t working?
I like to hang out with my friends and family. I also enjoy some quiet time reading a book or watching a movie while I pet my cat.
7. What is your favorite sport?
8. What’s a fun fact about you many people may not know?
I’m very good at remembering silly things.
9. Where’s your favorite place in the world?
Near the sea.
10. If you could visit any place in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
11. If you could meet anyone in the world, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
I’d like to meet my grandparents from my mother’s side and ask them a million things about their lives.
12. What did you want to be growing up?
13. What is the one thing, you can’t live without?
14. If you could have any superpower what would it be?
15. What is one food that you cannot resist?