Work and partner with us
Currently there are no openings, but we are always interested in meeting and engaging with skillful people.
The need to expand is usually related to our Production team, so we have a brief description of what our Project Managers do as part of their daily and not so daily 🙂 routine.
Check it out! And if you’d like to meet us and be considered for some future opening, feel free to get in touch with your CV and a brief cover letter letting us know about what ticks you.
If there is no opening at the time, you might not hear from us, but your details and contact information will be filed and examined next time we are looking someone like you!
An enthusiastic and keen on learning and exploring new opportunities crowd, who are working in a flexible working environment in an international setting. At Commit Global, we change the way companies manage and communicate with global audiences.
Our PMs have the opportunity to engage with global customers from a wide array of industries, and help them deliver their products and services to the world; all while working in a creative, innovative, experienced and encouraging team.
What we do every day
- Collaborate with Ops and other Production teams on localization projects
- Identify project needs and requirements, technical and linguistic
- Project setup, execution, monitoring, resource coordination, customer communication, risk management, adherence to ISO standards on quality management and information security
- Enter and manage data in Translation Management System, ensuring accuracy and completeness of information and communication
- Coordinate with the team to meet quarterly and annual targets
- Prepare and analyze project reports
Our usual profile includes…
- Bachelor’s degree in translation & linguistics
- Bachelor’s degree in other disciplines, accompanied by experience in the localization industry
- Knowledge of CAT tools
- Excellent oral and written communication in English
- Data analysis
- Critical and data-driven thinking
- Negotiation skills
- Attention to detail
- Result-oriented attitude
- Customer-centric approach
- PMI or similar certifications enhance our profile
The Commit Global Environment:
- A truly global environment with international travel opportunities
- Career opportunities within a growing company
- Work/life balance with flexible working hours or occasional telecommuting
- Opportunities for further career development and growth
- Exciting, forward-thinking, and dynamic setup
- A friendly and supportive working environment with a team of motivated professionals
- A global team of 15+ in Europe and the US
If you are interested in a partnership or a freelance collaboration, you are more than welcome to submit your info or CV. All information and CVs are treated with confidentiality and are replied to. Please bear with us if it takes some time to respond.
As soon as your info/CV is evaluated, our Vendor or Project Managers will contact you.
Please note that only info/CVs submitted through the button below or sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Vendor/Freelancer Info Submission) will be considered. Do not send your applications to other email addresses.
The company offers internship programs to senior students of translation institutions. The internship duration is two to three months.
The curriculum may include the following items:
- Translation principles
- Introduction to localization
- Working with various translation/localization tools
- Project management
- Vendor management
The intern’s work is closely monitored by our project managers and linguists, and feedback is provided. Additionally, a certificate of internship is awarded at completion.
Please note that only CVs submitted through the button below or sent to email@example.com (Subject: Internship Request) will be considered. Do not send your applications to other email addresses.