Work and partner with us
We are looking for an experienced Localization Team Lead in CET+2 time zone, with background in leadership positions and Senior Project Management positions in the localization industry to undertake the coordination of a team of Localization PMs. This is a remote work opportunity.
Are you a motivated leader, who is looking for a flexible working environment in an international setting? Join us and help change the way companies manage and communicate with global audiences.
What you will do every day
- Have a complete overview of all incoming order and quote requests the team receives, and ensure workload balance across team members
- Monitor project progress
- Support team in project setup, execution, monitoring, resource coordination, customer communication, risk management, adherence to ISO standards on quality management and information security
- Mentor & guide team members, including communicating team and performance goals, and identifying areas for new training or skill checks
- Conduct team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations
- Onboard and train new team members
- Generate and share comprehensive and detailed reports about projects, team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines with Operations Manager
- Provide quality customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer enquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints as an escalation point
- Support Operations Manager and act as their back up when absent
The minimum skills that will make you a successful candidate are…
- At least 2 years experience in similar team leading positions and at least 6 years in Senior Project Management positions in the localization industry
- Team player with proven leadership qualities
- Self-motivated and able to motivate team members
- Clear understanding of a company’s business workflow, including operations, production and accounting
- Excellent knowledge of CAT tools
- Result-oriented attitude
- Problem solver
- Critical and data-driven thinker
- Negotiation skills
- Attention to detail
- Customer-centric approach
- Excellent oral and written communication in English
Excellent knowledge of Microsoft 365 tools and apps, as well as proficiency in the use of a Business Management System will be considered assets
The Commit Global Environment:
- A truly global environment with international opportunities
- Career opportunities within a growing company
- Work/life balance with flexible working hours
- Opportunities for further career development and growth
- Exciting, forward-thinking, and dynamic setup
- A friendly and supportive working environment with a team of motivated professionals
If you are interested in a partnership or a freelance collaboration, you are more than welcome to submit your info or CV. All information and CVs are treated with confidentiality and are replied to. Please bear with us if it takes some time to respond.
As soon as your info/CV is evaluated, our Vendor or Project Managers will contact you.
Please note that only info/CVs submitted through the button below or sent to email@example.com (Subject: Vendor/Freelancer Info Submission) will be considered. Do not send your applications to other email addresses.
The company offers internship programs to senior students of translation institutions. The internship duration is two to three months.
The curriculum may include the following items:
- Translation principles
- Introduction to localization
- Working with various translation/localization tools
- Project management
- Vendor management
The intern’s work is closely monitored by our project managers and linguists, and feedback is provided. Additionally, a certificate of internship is awarded at completion.
Please note that only CVs submitted through the button below or sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Internship Request) will be considered. Do not send your applications to other email addresses.