Work and partner with us
Position: Sales Professional (full-time, contractor position)
Location: Greater San Diego area (other West Coast locations will also be considered)
The successful candidate will be a hunter and be able to create new business opportunities by leveraging existing relationships and consistently developing new contacts at target companies.
Candidate must be ready to demonstrate competency in the following areas during the interview/selection process:
- Building and fostering relationships and a network of referrals to create new opportunities for revenue growth
- Follow-up on new leads and referrals resulting from telephone, marketing, and email activity
- Ability to sell services consultatively and make recommendations to prospects and clients
- Development and maintenance of a database of qualified leads using proven sales strategies/techniques
- Maintenance of accurate documentation for sales and prospecting activities and provision of status reports using CRM software
- Content creation and curation to complement marketing activities
- Establishment and maintenance of effective team relationships with all support departments within the company
- Adherence to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related discipline. Equivalent experience may be considered in lieu of formal education
- At least 3 years of B2B sales experience
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Proficient computer and Internet skills, including Microsoft Office suite and CRM software
- Evidence of highly developed communication abilities, including verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to travel locally, nationally and (occasionally) internationally for trade shows and professional organization/networking meetings
- Valid driver’s license
- Experience within the translation/localization industry will be considered a plus
- Work within a well-established international company
- Salary-based income plus commissions
- Company computer, phone and travel expenses
- Paid holidays and sick time
Please note that only CVs/resumes submitted through the button below or sent to email@example.com (Subject: US SL 2019) will be considered. Do not apply to other email addresses.
Localization Project Manager (full time position in Athens / full time contractor in Turkey)
Location: Greece, Athens (in-house) or Turkey, Istanbul or Izmir preferably (remotely)
Responsible for the management of multilingual translation/localization projects, including:
- Performing file processing (pre- and post-)
- Identifying and allocating to qualified resources
- Performing linguistic QA and sanity checks on deliverables
- Communicating with clients and vendors
- Overall monitoring of project execution
- Maintaining and managing language assets per account
- Collaborating smoothly with our in-house and remote teams
- Ability/availability to travel
- At least two years of proven experience in managing translation/localization projects within a company/agency setting; any additional year of proven experience will be considered an asset
- Experience in multilingual project QA
- Excellent knowledge of CAT and automated QA tools (SDL Trados Studio, Xbench, etc.)
- Excellent command of the English language; strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of and experience in a TMS will be considered an asset
- Language/Translation studies will be considered an asset
- Tech savvy
- Accuracy- and detail-oriented
- Able to prioritize and organize
- Able to work under pressure
- Critical thinker
- Thinking out of the box
- Pursuing knowledge
Please note that only CVs/resumes submitted through the button below or sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: LPM 2019) will be considered. Do not apply to other email addresses.
If you are interested in a partnership or a freelance collaboration, you are more than welcome to submit your info or CV. All information and CVs are treated with confidentiality and are replied to. Please bear with us if it takes some time to respond.
As soon as your info/CV is evaluated, our Vendor or Project Managers will contact you.
Please note that only info/CVs submitted through the button below or sent to email@example.com (Subject: Vendor/Freelancer Info Submission) will be considered. Do not send your applications to other email addresses.
The company offers internship programs to senior students of translation institutions. The internship duration is two to three months.
The curriculum may include the following items:
- Translation principles
- Introduction to localization
- Working with various translation/localization tools
- Project management
- Vendor management
The intern’s work is closely monitored by our project managers and linguists, and feedback is provided. Additionally, a certificate of internship is awarded at completion.
Please note that only CVs submitted through the button below or sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Internship Request) will be considered. Do not send your applications to other email addresses.