Work and partner with us
Commit Global is looking for a young professional with a passion for lead generation, behavioral economics, data mining and analysis, and research.
Growth Manager position
Are you an enthusiastic and keen on learning and exploring new opportunities individual, who is looking for a flexible working environment in an international setting? Join us and help change the way companies manage and communicate with global audiences.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to engage with professionals from all fields and industries in various interesting roles and across the globe, learn the ins and outs of the translation and localization industry, and develop your communication and pitching skills;, all while working in a creative, innovative, experienced and encouraging team. We are looking to add another member to the collective.
What you’ll do every day
Collaborate with Ops and Marketing teams on profiling and segmenting target customers (B2B)
Perform online research on different channels for identifying and qualifying leads (lead generation)
Build and cultivate relationships by initiating communications and following up in order to
- Reach decision makers
- Determine a match for our services
- Determine needs, budget and timelines
- Move opportunities through the sales funnel to the point of handing it over to the team for closing the deal
Enter and manage data in CRM (Keap) ensuring accuracy and completeness of information and communication
Prepare and analyze pipeline reports and dashboards
The skills that will make you a successful candidate are…
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent communication in Greek and English
- Online research
- Data analysis
- Critical thinking
- Attention to detail
- Result-oriented attitude
Previous experience with a CRM and fluency in other languages could enhance your positioning.
An understanding of the translation and localization industry is a plus.
The Commit Global Environment:
- A truly global environment with international travel opportunities
- Career opportunities within a growing company
- Work/life balance with flexible working hours or occasional telecommuting
- Opportunities for further career development and growth
- Exciting, forward-thinking, and dynamic setup
- A friendly and supportive working environment with a team of motivated professionals
- A global team of 15+ in Greece, Cyprus, Turkey and the US
- A rare opportunity to change the way the world communicates!
Please note that only CVs submitted through the button below or sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Growth Manager position) will be considered. Do not send your applications to other email addresses.
If you are interested in a partnership or a freelance collaboration, you are more than welcome to submit your info or CV. All information and CVs are treated with confidentiality and are replied to. Please bear with us if it takes some time to respond.
As soon as your info/CV is evaluated, our Vendor or Project Managers will contact you.
Please note that only info/CVs submitted through the button below or sent to email@example.com (Subject: Vendor/Freelancer Info Submission) will be considered. Do not send your applications to other email addresses.
The company offers internship programs to senior students of translation institutions. The internship duration is two to three months.
The curriculum may include the following items:
- Translation principles
- Introduction to localization
- Working with various translation/localization tools
- Project management
- Vendor management
The intern’s work is closely monitored by our project managers and linguists, and feedback is provided. Additionally, a certificate of internship is awarded at completion.
Please note that only CVs submitted through the button below or sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Internship Request) will be considered. Do not send your applications to other email addresses.