Work and partner with us
Are you an enthusiastic and keen on learning and exploring new opportunities individual, who is looking for a flexible working environment in an international setting? Join us and help change the way companies manage and communicate with global audiences.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to engage with global customers from a wide array of industries, and help them deliver their products and services to the world; all while working in a creative, innovative, experienced and encouraging team.
What you’ll do every day
- Collaborate with Ops and Production teams on localization projects
- Identify project needs and requirements, technical and linguistic
- Communicate directly with clients on project scope, cost and timelines
- Project setup, execution, monitoring, resource coordination, customer communication, risk management, adherence to ISO standards on quality management and information security
- Enter and manage data in Translation Management System, ensuring accuracy and completeness of information and communication
- Coordinate with the team to meet quarterly and annual targets
- Prepare and analyze project reports
The minimum skills that will make you a successful candidate are…
- Bachelor’s degree in Translation & Linguistics, Marketing & Communications, and/or IT
- At least 2 years experience in client-facing localization roles (Project Manager, QAer, engineer etc.)
- Knowledge of CAT tools (Memsource in particular)
- Excellent oral and written communication in both Greek and English
- Critical and data-driven thinking
- Negotiation skills
- Attention to detail
- Result-oriented attitude
- Customer-centric approach
- Tech-savvy (advanced user of Office 365 tools)
- PMI or similar certification will be considered an asset
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements shall not be considered and no further communication shall be sent out to those applicants as a response.
We are an international company with teams in Greece, Cyprus, Turkey, Argentina and the US, and we are looking to grow the team not only in talent, but in geographies as well. In this position you will have the opportunity to engage with professionals from all fields and industries in various interesting roles and across the globe, learn the ins and outs of the translation and localization industry, and develop your communication and pitching skills, all while working in a creative, innovative, experienced and encouraging team.
- A truly global environment with international travel opportunities
- Career opportunities within a growing company
- Work/life balance with additional benefits, flexible working hours and work from anywhere (SHARE equality label)
- Exciting, forward-thinking, and dynamic setup
- A friendly and supportive working environment with a team of motivated professionals in Europe and the US
If you are interested in a partnership or a freelance collaboration, you are more than welcome to submit your info or CV. All information and CVs are treated with confidentiality and are replied to. Please bear with us if it takes some time to respond.
As soon as your info/CV is evaluated, our Vendor or Project Managers will contact you.
Please note that only info/CVs submitted through the button below or sent to email@example.com (Subject: Vendor/Freelancer Info Submission) will be considered. Do not send your applications to other email addresses.
The company offers internship programs to senior students of translation institutions. The internship duration is two to three months.
The curriculum may include the following items:
- Translation principles
- Introduction to localization
- Working with various translation/localization tools
- Project management
- Vendor management
The intern’s work is closely monitored by our project managers and linguists, and feedback is provided. Additionally, a certificate of internship is awarded at completion.
Please note that only CVs submitted through the button below or sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Internship Request) will be considered. Do not send your applications to other email addresses.
Let's hear it from our interns!
Commit Global is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or other legally protected characteristics.
Commit Global has also been awarded the Equality Label for Businesses as part of the SHARE Gender Equality Pilot Program and promotes work/life reconciliation to support employees and their families.
The SHARE Project aims at dealing with traditional gender roles within the family, to promote work-life balance and highlight the role of the fathers within the family in order to encourage them to share equally with mothers the duties of caring for children and for the elderly and weak family members. Learn more about the SHARE program.