Work and partner with us
Are you an enthusiastic and keen on learning and exploring new opportunities individual, who is looking for a flexible working environment in an international setting? Join us and help change the way companies manage and communicate with global audiences.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to engage with global customers from a wide array of industries, and help them deliver their products and services to the world; all while working in a creative, innovative, experienced and encouraging team.
What we do every day
- Collaborate with Ops and other Production teams on localization projects
- Identify project needs and requirements, technical and linguistic
- Project setup, execution, monitoring, resource coordination, customer communication, risk management, adherence to ISO standards on quality management and information security
- Enter and manage data in Translation Management System, ensuring accuracy and completeness of information and communication
- Coordinate with the team to meet quarterly and annual targets
- Prepare and analyze project reports
The minimum skills that will make you a successful candidate are…
- Bachelor’s degree in translation & linguistics (other disciplines may be considered but only if accompanied by experience in the localization industry)
- Knowledge of CAT tools
- At least 5 years experience in Project Management positions
- Excellent oral and written communication in English
- Data analysis
- Critical and data-driven thinking
- Negotiation skills
- Attention to detail
- Result-oriented attitude
- Customer-centric approach
- PMI or similar certification will be considered an asset
The Commit Global Environment:
- A truly global environment with international travel opportunities
- Career opportunities within a growing company
- Work/life balance with flexible working hours or occasional telecommuting
- Opportunities for further career development and growth
- Exciting, forward-thinking, and dynamic setup
- A friendly and supportive working environment with a team of motivated professionals
- A global team of 15+ in Europe and the US
If you are interested in a partnership or a freelance collaboration, you are more than welcome to submit your info or CV. All information and CVs are treated with confidentiality and are replied to. Please bear with us if it takes some time to respond.
As soon as your info/CV is evaluated, our Vendor or Project Managers will contact you.
Please note that only info/CVs submitted through the button below or sent to email@example.com (Subject: Vendor/Freelancer Info Submission) will be considered. Do not send your applications to other email addresses.
The company offers internship programs to senior students of translation institutions. The internship duration is two to three months.
The curriculum may include the following items:
- Translation principles
- Introduction to localization
- Working with various translation/localization tools
- Project management
- Vendor management
The intern’s work is closely monitored by our project managers and linguists, and feedback is provided. Additionally, a certificate of internship is awarded at completion.
Please note that only CVs submitted through the button below or sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Internship Request) will be considered. Do not send your applications to other email addresses.