Work and partner with us
We have a genuine passion for connecting with new individuals, and we’re constantly on the lookout for potential team members to excel in the exciting roles listed below. Take a moment to explore these opportunities, and if you find a suitable match, we eagerly await your contact!
Expected deliverables for a Localization Project Manager (Senior) in our set-up:
- Communicate with customers on localization requests
- Identify project scope, technical and linguistic, and resource and plan accordingly
- Collaborate with Production Manager and COO on localization projects
- Handle projects in terms of set-up, execution, monitoring, resource coordination, customer communication, risk management, adherence to ISO standards on quality management and information security
- Collaborate with in-team peers to meet production targets
- Log project details in company’s systems
- Collaborate with Partner Relations for identifying gaps in resources (number of partners, skills, services etc.) and testing new resources
Our criteria for shortlisting applicants
- Bachelor’s degree in Arts (Translation, Linguistics or similar) or Science (Computer Science, Information Technology, Statistics or similar) or other discipline that could relate to the vertical of customers they will be serving customers in
- At least 7 years experience in Project Management positions in the localization industry
- At least 3 years experience in Project Management positions for customers in technology and software
- Excellent knowledge of multiple CAT tools and extensive experience in using them
- Extensive experience in using different TMS and BMS systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Customer-centric way of working
- Bias for action and problem-solving
- Attention to detail
- Team collaboration attitude
- Critical thinking and a result-oriented attitude
- Advanced knowledge of non-localization technology tools
- PMI certification will be considered an asset
Please note that only CVs sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Senior Localization Project Manager – Software & Tech) will be considered. Do not send your applications to other email addresses.
If you are interested in a partnership or a freelance collaboration, you are more than welcome to submit your info or CV. All information and CVs are treated with confidentiality and are replied to. Please bear with us if it takes some time to respond.
As soon as your info/CV is evaluated, our Vendor or Project Managers will contact you.
Please note that only info/CVs submitted through the button below or sent to email@example.com (Subject: Vendor/Freelancer Info Submission) will be considered. Do not send your applications to other email addresses.
The company offers internship programs to senior students of translation institutions. The internship duration is two to three months.
The curriculum may include the following items:
- Translation principles
- Introduction to localization
- Working with various translation/localization tools
- Project management
- Vendor management
The intern’s work is closely monitored by our project managers and linguists, and feedback is provided. Additionally, a certificate of internship is awarded at completion.
Please note that only CVs submitted through the button below or sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Internship Request) will be considered. Do not send your applications to other email addresses.
Let's hear it from our interns!
Commit Global is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or other legally protected characteristics.
Commit Global has also been awarded the Equality Label for Businesses as part of the SHARE Gender Equality Pilot Program and promotes work/life reconciliation to support employees and their families.
The SHARE Project aims at dealing with traditional gender roles within the family, to promote work-life balance and highlight the role of the fathers within the family in order to encourage them to share equally with mothers the duties of caring for children and for the elderly and weak family members. Learn more about the SHARE program.