Employee spotlight is our blog series where we get up-close and personal (and have some fun) with our favorite team members at Commit Global.
Next one on our list is our Project Manager Tasos Tzounis.
1. Taso, how long have you worked at Commit Global?
I have been working at Commit Global for about 3,5 years.
2. What does your job entail?
Good communication skills, meeting deadlines, ensuring clients’ satisfaction, responsiveness, offering high quality results, scheduling projects and organizing teams.
3. What do you like most about your job?
I enjoy communication, management, continuous learning.
4. What is the best career lesson you’ve learned so far?
Everything is manageable if you schedule it well.
5. What would you do (for a career) if you weren’t doing this?
Watchmaker or winemaker.
6. What do you like to do when you aren’t working?
I enjoy travelling, playing basketball, watching movies, reading history.
7. What is your favorite sports team?
8. Where’s your favorite place in the world?
9. If you could visit any place in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
10. What is your biggest achievement to date – personal or professional?
Making my childhood dream to work in the translation field come true.
11. What is your motto or personal mantra?
Where there’s a will, there’s a way
12. What did you want to be growing up?
13. What was the last book you read?
Las lágrimas de Karseb, Julio Murillo Llerda
14. What is the one thing, you can’t live without?
15.Any favorite line from a movie, book or song?
You have been weighted, you have been measured and you absolutely have been found wanting. – A Knight’s Tale.