Employee spotlight is our blog series where we get up-close and personal (and have some fun) with our favorite team members at Commit Global.
Next one on our list is Commit Global’s Founder and Chief Strategist Spyros Konidaris.
1. Spyro, what exactly does your job entail?
Everything (a few say) and nothing (many say).
2. What do you like most about your job?
3. What is the best career lesson you’ve learned so far?
Always worry when things are going well.
4. What would you do (for a career) if you weren’t doing this?
5. What is your favorite sports team?
Olympiacos and Derby County.
6. If you could visit any place in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
7. If you could meet anyone in the world, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
Johan Cruyff – football genius.
8. What was the last book you read?
The Dry – Jane Harper.
9. What tv show/movie are you ashamed to admit you love?
10. What are you currently binge watching?
West Wing (oldies but goodies).
11. What is one food that you cannot resist?
12. Do you have any strange phobias?
Not enough space here…
13. What music is on your phone?
The Cure for every mood.
14. Wine or beer?
15. What would be the title of your autobiography?