Listen to Post
Employee spotlight is our blog series where we get up-close and personal (and have some fun) with our favorite team members at Commit Global.
Next one on our list is our Operations Manager, Nikoletta Kaponi.
1. Nikoletta, how long have you been working at Commit Global?
I joined Commit back in July 2015.
2. What does your job entail?
My job focuses on the Direct Clients part of the business; it aims at ensuring that our direct clients’ needs are successfully and effectively met through efficient processes, flexible workflows and qualified resources, while it also involves the coordination of the Project Management team that works on these projects.
3. What do you like most about your job?
The combined challenge of problem solving, process improvement, team and resource management and optimal customer experience.
4. What is the best career lesson you’ve learned so far?
Own your job to thrive in it.
5. What would you do (for a career) if you weren’t doing this?
I would have liked to be an environmental engineer 🙂
6. What do you like to do when you aren’t working?
I like to use some of that time for exercise (I love spinning and hiking!) and for meeting with friends, going to the movies and planning a next big trip abroad.
7. Where’s your favorite place in the world?
Tromsø in Norway.
8. If you could visit any place in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
I would love to go to Antarctica!
9. What is your motto or personal mantra?
“If it excites you and scares you at the same time, it might be a good thing to try.”
10. What did you want to be growing up?
11. What tv show/movie are you ashamed to admit you love?
The first Home Alone movie.
12. What are you currently binge watching?
Away on Netflix.
13. If you could have any superpower what would it be?
14. What is one food that you cannot resist?
15. Any favorite line from a movie, book or song?
(Nikoletta was a member of the Commit Global team from July 2015 until September 2021)