Listen to Post
Employee spotlight is our blog series where we get up-close and personal (and have some fun) with our favorite team members at Commit Global.
Next one on our list is Nicolás Pascutti, our Argentina-based Project Manager.
1. Nico, how long have you been working at Commit Global?
I joined Commit Global four months ago.
2. What does your job entail?
I’m currently working with US-based clients and managing most of the projects through their entire life-cycle.
3. What do you like most about your job?
No time to get bored!
4. What is the best career lesson you’ve learned so far?
Don’t leave for tomorrow what you can do today.
5. What would you do (for a career) if you weren’t doing this?
In my dreams: a world-famous football player. Back to earth, I’d like to own a classics motorcycle shop.
6. What do you like to do when you aren’t working?
Spend time with my family and friends, ride my bike or motorbike, watch movies, cook.
7. What is your favorite sport?
8. Where’s your favorite place in the world?
9. If you could visit any place in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
10. What is your motto or personal mantra?
Breathe, there’s always a solution.
11. What did you want to be growing up?
12. What are you currently binge watching?
13. What is one food that you cannot resist?
14. Pizza or burger?
15. Wine or beer?
Check more employee spotlights here.