Employee spotlight is our blog series where we get up-close and personal (and have some fun) with our favorite team members at Commit Global.
Next one on our list is our Senior Project Manager, Nicola Kotoulia.
1. Nicola, how long have you worked at Commit Global?
2. What does your job entail?
Managing medical localization projects for various languages and quality assurance.
3. What do you like most about your job?
That it always calls for self improvement.
4. What is the best career lesson you’ve learned so far?
5. What would you do (for a career) if you weren’t doing this?
6. What do you like to do when you aren’t working?
Being outside, going on long walks.
7. What is your favorite sport?
8. What’s a fun fact about you many people may not know?
I love marmite!
9. Where’s your favorite place in the world?
From those I’ve seen, Prague is the one.
10. If you could visit any place in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
11. What is your biggest achievement to date – personal or professional?
My sons as they are today.
12. What did you want to be growing up?
13. What tv show/movie are you ashamed to admit you love?
14. If you could have any superpower what would it be?
15. What is the best piece of advice that you have ever received?