Listen to Post
Employee spotlight is our blog series where we get up-close and personal (and have some fun) with our favorite team members at Commit Global.
Next one on our list is one of the newest additions to our team, our Argentina-based Project Manager Maria Celeste Toledo.
1. Maria, how long have you been working at Commit Global?
I joined Commit Global just five months ago.
2. What does your job entail?
I’m currently handling US based clients’ projects from beginning to the end.
3. What do you like most about your job?
Challenges!!! Every project is a new challenge!
4. What is the best career lesson you’ve learned so far?
“Hope is not a strategy”
5. What would you do (for a career) if you weren’t doing this?
Is travel industry mystery shopper a real career?
6. What do you like to do when you aren’t working?
Spend time with my family and friends. Enjoy nature and a red wine!
7. What’s a fun fact about you many people may not know?
I tend to lose my wallet, cellphone or keys once every three months.
8. Where’s your favorite place in the world?
9. What is your motto or personal mantra?
Dream it, wish it, do it.
10. Given a chance, who would you like to be for a day?
hmmm… Can I be an animal? I would like to be a penguin living in Antarctica.
11. Three words to best describe you:
Smiles, changes, unpredictable
12. What did you want to be growing up?
When I was a little kid, I wanted to be a tennis line umpire. I though it was the coolest job in the world.
13. What tv show/movie are you ashamed to admit you love?
14. If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor?
Einstein! Very smart but crazy too!
15. What music is on your phone?
(Maria was a member of the Commit Global team from September 2020 until March 2021)