Employee spotlight is our blog series where we get up-close and personal (and have some fun) with our favorite team members at Commit Global.
Next one on our list is our Administration and Accounting Manager, Irini Tsakou.
1. Irini, how long have you been working at Commit Global?
I have been working at Commit Global for the past 16 years.
2. What does your job entail?
Numbers!!! Numbers!!! Numbers!!!… in different fields. My work mainly has to do with the invoicing and accounting procedures at the company.
3. What do you like most about your job?
Meaningful support. When I help to find a solution to a problem.
4. What is the best career lesson you’ve learned so far?
Everything changes and adaptation is the only way to go!
5. What would you do (for a career) if you weren’t doing this?
Probably what I have studied….Tourism.
6. What do you like to do when you aren’t working?
7. Where’s your favorite place in the world?
8. If you could visit any place in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
9. What is your motto or personal mantra?
Do whatever makes your soul shine!
10. What did you want to be growing up?
11. What is the one thing, you can’t live without?
12. What is one food that you cannot resist?
13. What is the best piece of advice that you have ever received?
Enjoy every moment!
14. Wine or beer?
15. If you could have any superpower what would it be?
Check more employee spotlights here.