Employee spotlight is our new blog series where we get up-close and personal (and have some fun) with our favorite team members at Commit Global.
Next one on our list is our linguist Giannis Nistas that specializes in the fields of IT/Marketing/Software translation.
1. Giannis, what’s your title and how long have you worked at Commit Global?
I’m a Linguist and I’ve been working at Commit for 5 years.
2. What does your job entail?
Reading between the lines, conveying messages, and a good pair of eyes.
3. What do you like most about your job?
It never gets boring. OK, almost never. 🙂
4. What is the best career lesson you’ve learned so far?
Proactiveness can save the day.
5. What would you do (for a career) if you weren’t doing this?
I haven’t thought about it.
6. If you could visit any place in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
7. What is your motto or personal mantra?
Set a goal and you’ll find a way.
8. Given a chance, who would you like to be for a day?
Me at the age of 5, so that I could binge-watch SpongeBob SquarePants along with my nephew.
9. Three words to best describe you:
A language nerd.
10. What would be the title of your autobiography?
A Life’s Void of Emptiness.
11. What did you want to be growing up?
12. What was the last book you read?
13. What is one food that you cannot resist?
14. If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor?
15. Pizza or burger?
Gyro wrap (aka souvlaki).
Check more employee spotlights here.