Listen to Post
Employee spotlight is our blog series where we get up-close and personal (and have some fun) with our favorite team members at Commit Global.
Next one on our list is our Project Manager, Giannis Mitropoulos.
1. Gianni, how long have you worked at Commit Global?
I’ve been working at Commit Global for almost two years now.
2. What does your job entail?
I’m currently handling mainly medical and some technical translation projects.
3. What do you like most about your job?
Working with people from all over the world.
4. What is the best career lesson you’ve learned so far?
Be as clear and as proactive as possible.
5. What would you do (for a career) if you weren’t doing this?
Most probably I would like to work in tourism, but I haven’t really thought about it…
6. What do you like to do when you aren’t working?
Listening to the radio.
7. What’s a fun fact about you many people may not know?
When seated, I keep my legs crossed yogi-style most of the time.
8. If you could visit any place in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
9. What did you want to be growing up?
Something nobody would expect… a translator!
10. What tv show/movie are you ashamed to admit you love?
11. If you could have any superpower what would it be?
12. What is one food that you cannot resist?
13. What music is on your phone?
Bossa Nova and mostly “ethnic” music songs.
14. Pizza or burger?
15. Wine or beer?
Check more employee spotlights here.