Employee spotlight is our blog series where we get up-close and personal (and have some fun) with our favorite team members at Commit Global.
Next one on our list is one of the newest additions to our team, our Senior Project Manager, Foteini Vlahopoulou.
1. Foteini, how long have you been working at Commit Global?
I joined Commit Global just three months ago.
2. What does your job entail?
It entails communication with the customers, project planning, coordination of resources, meetings, trainings, file preparation and delivery, hand-offs, and a lot of QA.
3. What do you like most about your job?
Learning something new every day.
4. What is the best career lesson you’ve learned so far?
Pay attention to the signs.
5. What would you do (for a career) if you weren’t doing this?
Own a bookshop, be a professor of comparative literature or a painter.
6. What do you like to do when you aren’t working?
Spending time with my family and our cat, reading, watching movies/tv series, listening to podcasts or the radio, taking long walks, seeing my friends.
7. Where’s your favorite place in the world?
Where my family and beloved ones are. (Soppy answer, but true.)
8. If you could visit any place in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
Tate Britain, the South of France or Africa!
9. Given a chance, who would you like to be for a day?
Amy E. Hungerford.
10. If you could meet anyone in the world, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
11. What was the last book you read?
Nemesis by Philip Roth.
12. If you could have any superpower what would it be?
13. What is the best piece of advice that you have ever received?
You need to forgive yourself when you have done the best you could.
14. What music is on your phone?
Lately, these gems: Michel Legrand – “Theme” (The Go-Between), Metric – “Long to Live” (Cosmopolis), Carlos Rafael Rivera – “Main Title” (The Queen’s Gambit) 🙂
15. Any favorite line from a movie, book or song?
Check more employee spotlights here.