Listen to Post
Employee spotlight is our blog series where we get up-close and personal (and have some fun) with our favorite team members at Commit Global. Next one on our list is the newest addition to the team, our Argentinian Project Manager Fernando Diaz.
1. Fernando, how long have you been working at Commit Global?
I joined Commit Global one month ago.
2. What does your job entail?
I’m currently working with US-based clients and I manage almost the entire life-cycle of my projects.
3. What do you like most about your job?
Different kind of challenges from one project to the other.
4. What is the best career lesson you’ve learned so far?
Communicating well should actually save you time.
5. What would you do (for a career) if you weren’t doing this?
A primary school teacher.
6. What do you like to do when you aren’t working?
Play video games, spend time with my family and friends, watch series and cook.
7. What’s a fun fact about you many people may not know?
I love gardening.
8. What is your motto or personal mantra?
Stop and think.
9. If you could meet anyone in the world, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
Albert Einstein. I would like to know about his life and thoughts.
10. Three words to best describe you:
Practical, perfectionist, friendly.
11. What would be the title of your autobiography?
I tried my best!
12. What tv show/movie are you ashamed to admit you love?
Hot tub time machine.
13. If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor?
14. What music is on your phone?
90’s hard rock.
15. Any favorite line from a movie, book or song?
Where we’re going we don’t need roads (Back to the Future).