Employee spotlight is our blog series where we get up-close and personal (and have some fun) with our favorite team members at Commit Global.
Next one on our list is our Production Manager Eftychia Tsilikidou.
1. Eftychia, how long have you worked at Commit Global?
It’s been 12 years now!
2. What does your job entail?
Many things, from Project Management, Coordination of teams, Communication with clients, Support, Drafting quotes, Organizing training, in other words, multitasking.
3. What do you like most about your job?
Being a part of an amazing team!
4. What is the best career lesson you’ve learned so far?
Always try to find better ways and change!
5. What would you do (for a career) if you weren’t doing this?
I would love to see myself being involved in something really meaningful, like being a part of the managing team in organizations that provide care for children or people with special needs.
6. What do you like to do when you aren’t working?
Travelling, excercising and meeting friends.
7. Where’s your favorite place in the world?
8. If you could visit any place in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
9. What is your biggest achievement to date – personal or professional?
To be who I am today is indeed a big achievement 🙂
10. If you could meet anyone in the world, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
11. What did you want to be growing up?
A computer programmer
12. What was the last book you read?
Do no harm, Henry Marsh, translated by Evgenia Vassilopoulou
13. If you could have any superpower what would it be?
Travel in time
14. What is one food that you cannot resist?
15. Any favorite line from a movie, book or song?
Μετεβλήθη εντός μου και ο ρυθμός του κόσμου (The pace of the world has changed within me, Georgios Vizyenos)