Employee spotlight is our blog series where we get up-close and personal (and have some fun) with our favorite team members at Commit Global.
Next one on our list is our Senior Project Manager Dina Kessaniotou.
1. Dina, how long have you worked at Commit Global?
2. What does your job entail?
Project management, coordination tasks and linguistic tasks (translation, review).
3. What do you like most about your job?
Diversity – Different kinds of tasks.
4. What is the best career lesson you’ve learned so far?
The most trivial task can become interesting if your challenge is how to find ways to make it work easier.
5. What would you do (for a career) if you weren’t doing this?
I would still work with languages.
6. What do you like to do when you aren’t working?
Walking in the countryside.
7. Where’s your favorite place in the world?
Recently discovered homeland in Northern Greece.
8. If you could visit any place in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
9. What is your biggest achievement to date – personal or professional?
Working on stuff I really like.
10. Given a chance, who would you like to be for a day?
Iris (Kate Winslet) in the movie “The Holiday” (would like to be for a week).
11. What did you want to be growing up?
Biologist or microbiologist.
12. What is the one thing, you can’t live without?
My cosmetics and my mobile.
13. What is one food that you cannot resist?
Chocolate and bananas.
14. Pizza or burger?
Burger (and burritos).
15. Wine or beer?
Wine (and whiskey).
Check more employee spotlights here.