Listen to Post
Employee spotlight is our blog series where we get up-close and personal (and have some fun) with our favorite team members at Commit Global.
Next one on our list is our IT Director, Christos Zotos.
1. Christo, how long have you been working at Commit Global?
I joined Commit Global about five months ago.
2. What does your job entail?
Digital Transformation and Automations.
3. What do you like most about your job?
The challenge to make my colleagues’ life easier.
4. What is the best career lesson you’ve learned so far?
Searching for new technologies and learning never stops.
5. What would you do (for a career) if you weren’t doing this?
I suppose Math teacher.
6. What do you like to do when you aren’t working?
Playing with my kids and listening to music.
7. If you could visit any place in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
8. If you could meet anyone in the world, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
Roger Waters. Pink Floyd’s music has impacted almost everyone in the world music scene. Also Water’s activity as activist is very impressive for me.
9. What is the one thing, you can’t live without?
10. What are you currently binge watching?
Dark at Netflix.
11. If you could have any superpower what would it be?
12. What is one food that you cannot resist?
13. If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor?
Microsoft’s Founder Bill Gates.
14. What music is on your phone?
Tool , Rush and The Black Keys.
15. Wine or beer?
Check more employee spotlights here.