Listen to Post
Employee spotlight is our blog series where we get up-close and personal (and have some fun) with our favorite team members at Commit Global.
Next one on our list is Christos Kakavas, our new IT Administrator.
1. Christos, how long have you been working at Commit Global?
It has almost been two months now.
2. What does your job entail?
As an IT Administrator, I help users that experience technical difficulties ranging from hardware and software issues to the navigation of the technology itself.
3. What do you like most about your job?
The thrill to help users overcome any issues.
4. What is the best career lesson you’ve learned so far?
Never trust an IT guy!
5. What would you do (for a career) if you weren’t doing this?
6. What do you like to do when you aren’t working?
I like to walk long distances.
7. What is your favorite sports team?
Olympiacos & Liverpool F.C.
8. What’s a fun fact about you many people may not know?
I am great playing with kids.
9. Where’s your favorite place in the world?
Edinburgh , Scotland.
10. If you could visit any place in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
11. What is your biggest achievement to date – personal or professional?
My biggest achievement is my participation to the Boston Marathon in 2014.
12. What is your motto or personal mantra?
Always in the right state of mind , never in the right order.
13. Given a chance, who would you like to be for a day?
My 3rd year old niece in order to see today’s world from a child’s perspective.
14. If you could meet anyone in the world, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
J.R.R Tolkien because I need to ask him what was through his mind when he started The Silmarillion.
15. What would be the title of your autobiography?
Check more employee spotlights here.