Listen to Post
Employee spotlight is our blog series where we get up-close and personal (and have some fun) with our favorite team members at Commit Global.
Next one on our list is Commit Global’s Office and Partners Relations Manager, Christiana Ioannou.
1. Christiana, how long have you worked at Commit Global?
I have been with Commit Global for the past 2,5 years.
2. What does your job entail?
Recruitment, selection and evaluation of external resources and support of the Project Management team when it comes to resourcing.
3. What do you like most about your job?
Communication, well-defined procedures and the fact that every task has an end.
4. What is the best career lesson you’ve learned so far?
Improve yourself through positivity.
5. What would you do (for a career) if you weren’t doing this?
High School teacher.
6. What do you like to do when you aren’t working?
Travelling, making mosaics, going to the gym.
7. Where’s your favorite place in the world?
8. If you could visit any place in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
Tanzania to admire the landscape and the wildlife.
9. If you could meet anyone in the world, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
My friend Elli, because I don’t want her to be dead any more :).
10. What did you want to be growing up?
11. What was the last book you read?
The Book of Katherine by Auguste Corteau.
12. What is the one thing, you can’t live without?
13. What are you currently binge watching?
14. Wine or beer?
15. Any favorite line from a movie, book or song?