Listen to Post
Employee spotlight is our blog series where we get up-close and personal (and have some fun) with our favorite team members at Commit Global. Next one on our list is one of the newest members of our team, our Project Manager Apostolia Tsiapra.
1. Apostolia, how long have you been working at Commit Global?
I first started working at Commit Global as an intern and then 4 months ago I started working as a full-time Project Manager.
2. What does your job entail?
Communicating with translators and clients, scheduling deadlines, performing QA checks and delivering projects.
3. What do you like most about your job?
The fact that I can combine my problem-solving, linguistic and communication skills.
4. What is the best career lesson you’ve learned so far?
Check everything twice and do not hesitate to ask for help.
5. What would you do (for a career) if you weren’t doing this?
I am not sure, but it would involve at least one foreign language.
6. What do you like to do when you aren’t working?
I like going out with friends and watch movies. I have also been trying to read more.
7. Where’s your favorite place in the world?
8. If you could visit any place in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
Seoul, South Korea.
9. If you could meet anyone in the world, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
My grandfather. He lived an interesting life, he would have a lot of stories to share.
10. What did you want to be growing up?
11. What was the last book you read?
Thinking Fast and Slow.
12. What is the one thing, you can’t live without?
13. What are you currently binge watching?
The last season of Peaky Blinders.
14. If you could have any superpower what would it be?
15. What is one food that you cannot resist?