Listen to Post
Employee spotlight is our blog series where we get up-close and personal (and have some fun) with our favorite team members at Commit Global.
Next one on our list is our Localization Team Lead Angeliki Koulaxi.
1. Angeliki, how long have you been working at Commit Global?
I joined Commit Global 4 months ago.
2. What does your job entail?
My job entails the coordination of the Direct Clients team, with regards to the daily workload balance, also covering any consulting, troubleshooting or training needs within the team and ensuring the client requirements, expectations and requested services are all met. Part of my job is also the suggestion of any improvements in the processes or workflows that can be beneficial both for our team and our clients.
3. What do you like most about your job?
I really like my active involvement with clients as well as the research of new processes and approaches combined with the problem solving.
4. What is the best career lesson you’ve learned so far?
If you try and work hard, you will never lose.
5. What would you do (for a career) if you weren’t doing this?
I would be a musician, probably a singer.
6. What do you like to do when you aren’t working?
I like doing some sports when I have free time; I usually go running, play the guitar or spend time with my friends and family.
7. Where’s your favorite place in the world?
Amorgos, a Greek island.
8. If you could visit any place in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
I’d love to visit Cuba.
9. Three words to best describe you:
Perfectionist, organized, spontaneous.
10. What did you want to be growing up?
I wanted to be a translator (believe it or not), a lawyer or a guide.
11. What is the one thing, you can’t live without?
12. If you could have any superpower what would it be?
I’d like to have a time machine.
13. What is one food that you cannot resist?
I love chips with oregano flavor.
14. What music is on your phone?
Gypsy jazz, latin jazz, swing and bossa nova songs.
15. Any favorite line from a movie, book or song?
Check more employee spotlights here.