Listen to Post
Now that 2021 has almost come to an end, we thought it would be a good idea to do a round-up of our most popular content from this year. So here it is:
1. 7 Ways to Successfully Manage International Teams
Here are the seven top ways to successfully manage international teams and ensure everyone in your global team has their eyes on the same goal!
2. How to say “I love you” in 20 different languages
Why stick to “I love you” when you can spread the love in 20 different languages?
3. 10 Tips on Global Business Expansion
4. The Importance of Accuracy in Medical Translations – The Case Of Willie Ramirez
In medical translations, where inaccuracy could have direct effects on patients’ lives, precision, accuracy and high-quality are imperative.
5. Closing the Corporate Communications Gap With Localization
Learn how localization can close the corporate communications gap and how translation can increase employee innovation and productivity.
6. 6 Tips to Create a Localization Strategy for Global Training
Here are six tips your company can follow to develop a localization strategy for global training that is both effective and scalable.
7. Measuring the Localization ROI in Corporate Training
If you are weighing the costs & benefits of corporate training localization, you are likely focused on one key question: Will there be ROI?
8. Which Content Needs Linguistic Validation in Clinical Trials?
What is linguistic validation in clinical trials, what does it involve and which clinical trial content requires linguistic validation?
9. Which Languages Should I Translate My Software Into?
If you’re not sure which languages to translate your software into, we’ve listed four key considerations to keep in mind!
10. The Importance of Back Translation in Clinical Trials
What is back translation in clinical trials and why do you need it? What are the benefits and disadvantages of the process?